By Steven Campbell
Read Online or Download DSP-Based Electromechanical Motion Control (Power Electronics and Applications Series) PDF
Best robotics books
This ebook, a distinct textual content on robotics and welding, should be obtained through graduate scholars, and researchers and practitioners in robotics and manufacturing.
Parallel Kinematics- kind, Kinematics, and optimum layout provides the result of 15 year's learn on parallel mechanisms and parallel kinematics machines. This e-book covers the systematic type of parallel mechanisms (PMs) in addition to offering loads of mechanical architectures of PMs to be had to be used in sensible functions.
Construct and software your individual LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Robots completely no adventure wanted! construct and software remarkable robots with the hot LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3! With LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3, you are able to do glossy robotics with no complicated wiring or soldering! This step by step, full-color instructional teaches all you must be aware of, together with simple programming abilities so much introductory courses pass.
This publication provides interdisciplinary learn that pursues the mutual enrichment of neuroscience and robotics. development on experimental paintings, and at the wealth of literature concerning the cortical pathways of visible processing - the dorsal and ventral streams - we outline and enforce, computationally and on a true robotic, a practical version of the mind parts interested in vision-based greedy activities.
- Automation, Communication and Cybernetics in Science and Engineering 2013/2014
- Practical Robot Design: Game Playing Robots
- Flight Formation Control
- Design, Modeling and Characterization of Bio-Nanorobotic Systems
- Omnidirectional Vision Systems: Calibration, Feature Extraction and 3D Information (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Robots Are People Too: How Siri, Google Car, and Artificial Intelligence Will Force Us to Change Our Laws: How Siri, Google Car, and Artificial Intelligence Will Force Us to Change Our Laws
Additional info for DSP-Based Electromechanical Motion Control (Power Electronics and Applications Series)
DSP-Based Electromechanical Motion Control (Power Electronics and Applications Series) by Steven Campbell