By Ralf Emmers,Mely Caballero-Anthony
Read or Download Non-Traditional Security in Asia: Dilemmas in Securitization (Global Security in a Changing World) PDF
Best war & peace books
For many years, we’ve been surprised by way of photos of violent clashes among Israelis and Palestinians within the West financial institution and Gaza. yet for all their strength, these photos go away us at a loss: from our vantage at domestic, it’s demanding for us to visualize the struggles of these residing in the course of the struggling with. Now, American-born Israeli David Shulman takes us correct into the center of the clash with darkish desire, an eye-opening chronicle of his paintings as a member of the peace staff Ta‘ayush, which takes its identify from the Arabic for “living jointly.
John Howard Yoder was once one of many significant theologians of the overdue 20th century. earlier than his demise, he deliberate the essays and constitution of this e-book, which he meant to be his final paintings. Now top interpreters of Yoder carry that paintings to fruition. The publication is split into 3 sections: pacifism, simply conflict concept, and simply peacemaking idea.
Wissenschaftliche Studie aus dem Jahr 2010 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Krieg und Frieden, Militär, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Truppenführung (TF) 1910 kannte den Begriff der Gefechtsart noch nicht. Es werden lediglich der Angriff und die Verteidigung in ihren Vor- und Nachteilen beschrieben. Dabei wird sowohl das Begriffspaar Angriff und Verteidigung als auch das Begriffspaar Offensive und protective verwandt.
This quantity goals to supply an in depth clarification of the consequences of cooperation and coordination on overseas multiparty mediation in conflicts. modern scholarship stresses that the the most important components for a profitable multiparty mediation are ‘consistency in pursuits’ and ‘cooperation and coordination’ among mediators.
- China's 'Peaceful Rise' in the 21st Century: Domestic and International Conditions
- The Lingering Conflict: Israel, the Arabs, and the Middle East, 1948–2011 (Saban Center at the Brookings Institution Books)
- Strategic Nonviolent Power: The Science of Satyagraha (Global Peace Studies)
- Education of Minorities and Peace Education in Pluralistic Societies
- Civilians and Modern War: Armed Conflict and the Ideology of Violence (War, Conflict and Ethics)
- Chinese War Correspondents: Covering Wars and Conflicts in the Twenty-First Century (Palgrave Series in Asia and Pacific Studies)
Extra info for Non-Traditional Security in Asia: Dilemmas in Securitization (Global Security in a Changing World)
Non-Traditional Security in Asia: Dilemmas in Securitization (Global Security in a Changing World) by Ralf Emmers,Mely Caballero-Anthony