By Pádraig Ó Lúanaigh
This textbook attracts on foreign participants with various backgrounds to discover, have interaction with and problem readers in realizing the various facets and components that tell and impression modern nursing perform. With a spotlight to the long run, this publication explores the demanding situations dealing with overall healthiness providers and offers the arguments for a nursing contribution and impact in making sure secure and caliber care. ?
Readers are supported to discover how, as participants, they could form their own nursing id and perform. The constitution of the textual content relies at the trust that someone nurse’s specialist identification is constructed via an interplay among their own attributes and the impacts of the career itself. Reflecting this technique, the authors interact in a talk with the reader instead of easily providing a chain of evidence and information.
Organised round a chain of topical and pertinent questions and drawing on views from coverage, schooling and perform, the e-book explores a various diversity of issues such as:
- how old and well known media representations of nursing carry again nursing perform today;
- the possibilities offered via schooling and nursing position improvement to extend the nursing contribution to health and wellbeing services;
- the fiscal and political impacts on nursing and future health care;
- how the pro law of nurses and middle values informs your practice;
- ways to outline and enhance your personal robust nursing identification.
Central bankruptcy questions offer excellent triggers for team discussions at school or on-line and both as dialogue themes among colleagues to aid ongoing specialist improvement.
There is an emphasis all through Nurses and Nursing on hard pondering to recast nursing perform for the long run by means of encouraging the reader to discover and create their rising nursing identification or reassess formerly lengthy held perspectives. this article helps the reader to higher comprehend healthiness care, nursing and most significantly themselves as nurses.
Read Online or Download Nurses and Nursing: The Person and the Profession PDF
Best social work books
Au-delà de l. a. loi, de los angeles raison, du devoir professionnel, los angeles grande trickyé d'écrire parfois, des travailleurs sociaux, suscite, dans tous les cas, un très profond malaise. Demande-t-on aux professionnels d'être auteurs, scribes ou passeurs ? Quelles lines laisser et par quel cheminement l. a. démarche doit-elle se construire et s'élaborer ?
Forget is now famous as resulting in considerably terrible results for kids within the brief and long-term. it's a subject of shock for all pros who paintings with teenagers. little ones who're ignored are usually not more likely to search assist in their very own correct and are hugely depending on execs akin to health and wellbeing viewers and schoolteachers picking out and responding to their wishes for help and defense.
This crucial advisor to review talents takes social paintings scholars via each step in their measure trip, offering them with the tutorial instruments they'll have to thrive alongside the best way. Inventively trained by means of the insights and reflections of qualifying scholars, the booklet deals powerful assistance that's grounded in actual adventure of the social paintings measure.
Soziale Stadtentwicklung und Gemeinwesenarbeit hat sich als Handlungsfeld Sozialer Arbeit längst etabliert. Der sozialräumliche Ansatz in der Sozialen Arbeit lenkt den Blick auf die grundlegende stadt- und sozialräumliche, d. h. strukturelle Verursachung von Hilfenotwendigkeit und bietet zugleich praktische Handlungsperspektiven, die an den Ressourcen der Menschen und ihres sozialräumlichen Umfeldes ansetzen.
- Social Work and Social Development: Theories and Skills for Developmental Social Work
- Co-occurring Disorders - Clinical Strategies and Case Assessments
- Penser les questions sociales et culturelles contemporaines : quels enjeux pour l'intervention sociale ? (Recherche et transformation sociale) (French Edition)
- Case Management, Third Edition: An Introduction to Concepts and Skills
- Reintegrative Justice in Practice: The Informal Management of Crime in an Island Community (Welfare and Society)
- Young people leaving state care in China
Extra resources for Nurses and Nursing: The Person and the Profession
Nurses and Nursing: The Person and the Profession by Pádraig Ó Lúanaigh