By Ahmed Bakir,Manny de la Torriente,Gheorghe Chesler
Program the web of items with quick and iOS is an in depth instructional that might educate you the way to construct apps utilizing Apple’s local APIs for the net of items, together with the Apple Watch, HomeKit, and Apple Pay. this can be the second one booklet by way of Ahmed Bakir (author of Beginning iOS Media App Development) and his group at devAtelier LLC, who've been serious about constructing over 20 cellular projects.
Written like a code overview, this booklet provides an in depth "how" and "why" for every subject, explaining Apple-specific layout styles as they arrive up and pulling classes from different well known apps. that can assist you getting up and working quick, each one bankruptcy is framed inside a operating undertaking, permitting you to exploit the pattern code at once on your apps.
The web of items isn't really restricted to Apple units by myself, so this publication additionally explains find out how to interface with renowned third-party units, similar to the Fitbit and Raspberry Pi, and widespread interfaces, like Restful API’s and HTTPS. the web of items is ready — be part of it!
What youll learn
- How to exploit HealthKit to log and retrieve health info on your apps.
- How to take advantage of middle movement to entry the iPhone’s integrated movement sensors.
- How to exploit WatchKit to construct an eye face.
- How to take advantage of WatchKit to construct an interactive watch app.
- How to use the complicated sensors at the Apple Watch.
- How to speak with Bluetooth LE devices.
- How to speak with iBeacons.
- How to speak with a Raspberry Pi.
- How to take advantage of Keychain providers to encrypt information inside your apps.
- How to take advantage of contact identity so as to add fingerprint-based authentication for your apps.
- How to take advantage of Apple Pay to simply accept funds inside of your apps.
Who this e-book is for
Intermediate-level builders who've adventure construction iOS apps, yet want to combine web of items API’s into their apps. This ebook presents a tutorial-based process that introduces complex iOS subject matters as they arrive up and pulls in classes from different well known apps.
Read Online or Download Program the Internet of Things with Swift for iOS PDF
Similar web programming books
In DetailMarkdown is turning into increasingly more renowned. The simplicity of Markdown and the benefits that it has to supply has ended in an incredible upward push within the variety of websites and functions that use it. The conversion of straightforward human readable textual content layout to HTML hasn't ever been so easy, because of Markdown.
Up to date for Ruby 2. 2, this useful reference deals short but transparent causes of Ruby’s center elements—from operators to blocks to documentation creation—and highlights the major gains you could paintings with each day. want to know the proper syntax for a conditional? Forgot the identify of that String technique?
Layout web content speedier than ever utilizing Sass--the such a lot mature and well known CSS meta-language. On any platform, combine Sass into your venture, create a reusable kind consultant, and use maps to significantly lessen duplication on your stylesheets. you will see how one can code the fitting method in Sass with brief, transparent examples on two-page spreads that convey the reason on one facet and code examples at the different.
Key FeaturesA step by step consultant yet at a excessive level/fast speed. now not all steps are lined as a easy wisdom is assumedProvides a simple assessment of the thoughts however the concentration is on supplying the sensible talents required to advance applicationsFocuses on offering sensible examplesBook DescriptionThis ebook explains easy methods to use CORS, together with particular implementations for structures akin to Drupal, WordPress, IIS Server, ASP.
- The KML Handbook: Geographic Visualization for the Web
- PHP 5.6 und MySQL 5.7: Ihr praktischer Einstieg in die Programmierung dynamischer Websites (German Edition)
- Practical Neo4j
- Expert Python Programming - Second Edition
- Foundations of Joomla!
Extra info for Program the Internet of Things with Swift for iOS
Program the Internet of Things with Swift for iOS by Ahmed Bakir,Manny de la Torriente,Gheorghe Chesler