By Christopher D. Stone
Read or Download Should Trees Have Standing?: Law, Morality, and the Environment PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Regardless of a turning out to be curiosity in severe social and political reports of weather swap, the sector is still fragmented and diffuse. this can be the 1st quantity to assemble this physique of scholarship, offering a key reference aspect within the becoming debate approximately weather swap around the social sciences. The publication offers a brand new set of insights into the ways that weather switch is developing new sorts of social order, and the ways that they're dependent in the course of the workings of rationality, strength and politics.
This guide courses the consumer to hundreds and hundreds of applied sciences, practices, partnership possibilities, and investment assets. awarded in non-technical language, it covers hundreds and hundreds of publicly on hand assets for toxins prevention, keep watch over, remediation, and review. Environmental know-how assets instruction manual might help you: REDUCE-time, attempt, and cash to go looking for cutting edge technologiesLOCATE-federal funds to help improvement of leading edge technologiesANTICIPATE-environmental compliance difficulties via early adoption of technologyUNDERSTAND-the means of forming partnerships to boost or industry your "green" items or solutionsPARTICIPATE-in verifying applied sciences less than improvement.
Mit der Umgebungslärmrichtlinie führte die Europäische Union 2002 ein Instrumentarium ein, um den Auswirkungen von Lärm an Straßen, Schienenwegen und Flughäfen zu begegnen. Kern der Regelung ist die Erstellung von Lärmaktionsplänen. Anna Kröner untersucht die Umsetzung der Umgebungslärmrichtlinie im Bundes-Immissionsschutzgesetz und besonders ihren Vollzug durch das deutsche Verwaltungsrecht.
The objective of this publication is to discover catastrophe danger relief (DRR), migration, weather switch edition (CCA) and sustainable improvement linkages from a couple of assorted geographical, social and ordinary technology angles. recognized scientists and practitioners current assorted views concerning those inter-linkages from all over the world, with theoretical discussions in addition to box observations.
- Evolution of Dam Policies: Evidence from the Big Hydropower States
- Forest and Nature Governance: A Practice Based Approach: 14 (World Forests)
- Industrial Safety and Health for Goods and Materials Services: Volume 2 (Handbook of Safety and Health for the Service Industry)
- Industrial Safety and Health for Infrastructure Services: Volume 3 (Handbook of Safety and Health for the Service Industry)
- Forst- und Jagdrecht im Freistaat Thüringen: Gesetze und Verwaltungsvorschriften (Wald im Raum und Öffentlichkeit) (German Edition)
- Negotiating Environmental Agreements: How To Avoid Escalating Confrontation Needless Costs And Unnecessary Litigation
Additional resources for Should Trees Have Standing?: Law, Morality, and the Environment
Should Trees Have Standing?: Law, Morality, and the Environment by Christopher D. Stone