By Gordon R. Conway,Edward B. Barbier
Read Online or Download After the Green Revolution: Sustainable Agriculture for Development (Natural Resource Management Set) PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Regardless of a turning out to be curiosity in severe social and political reports of weather switch, the sector is still fragmented and diffuse. this can be the 1st quantity to assemble this physique of scholarship, delivering a key reference element within the growing to be debate approximately weather swap around the social sciences. The booklet offers a brand new set of insights into the ways that weather swap is developing new types of social order, and the ways that they're established during the workings of rationality, energy and politics.
This instruction manual courses the consumer to enormous quantities of applied sciences, practices, partnership possibilities, and investment assets. offered in non-technical language, it covers 1000s of publicly to be had assets for toxins prevention, regulate, remediation, and evaluate. Environmental expertise assets guide can assist you: REDUCE-time, attempt, and cash to go looking for leading edge technologiesLOCATE-federal cash to help improvement of leading edge technologiesANTICIPATE-environmental compliance difficulties by way of early adoption of technologyUNDERSTAND-the technique of forming partnerships to boost or marketplace your "green" items or solutionsPARTICIPATE-in verifying applied sciences less than improvement.
Mit der Umgebungslärmrichtlinie führte die Europäische Union 2002 ein Instrumentarium ein, um den Auswirkungen von Lärm an Straßen, Schienenwegen und Flughäfen zu begegnen. Kern der Regelung ist die Erstellung von Lärmaktionsplänen. Anna Kröner untersucht die Umsetzung der Umgebungslärmrichtlinie im Bundes-Immissionsschutzgesetz und besonders ihren Vollzug durch das deutsche Verwaltungsrecht.
The objective of this booklet is to discover catastrophe danger aid (DRR), migration, weather swap variation (CCA) and sustainable improvement linkages from a couple of diverse geographical, social and ordinary technological know-how angles. famous scientists and practitioners current diverse views concerning those inter-linkages from all over the world, with theoretical discussions in addition to box observations.
- European Sustainable Carriage of Goods: The Role of Contract Law (IMLI Studies in International Maritime Law)
- Nuclear Law: The Law Applying to Nuclear Installations and Radioactive Substances in its Historic Context
- Lessons from Forest Decentralization: Money, Justice and the Quest for Good Governance in Asia-Pacific (The Earthscan Forest Library)
- Assigning Liability for Superfund Cleanups: An Analysis of Policy Options (Resources for the Future)
- Lourdes Arizpe: A Mexican Pioneer in Anthropology: 10 (SpringerBriefs on Pioneers in Science and Practice)
- The Price of Precaution and the Ethics of Risk: 6 (The International Library of Ethics, Law and Technology)
Additional resources for After the Green Revolution: Sustainable Agriculture for Development (Natural Resource Management Set)
After the Green Revolution: Sustainable Agriculture for Development (Natural Resource Management Set) by Gordon R. Conway,Edward B. Barbier