By Jorge González,Marie Wiberg
Read Online or Download Applying Test Equating Methods: Using R (Methodology of Educational Measurement and Assessment) PDF
Similar psychological testing & measurement books
Fast gather the information and abilities you wish toconfidently administer, rating, and interpret the MMPI®-2 The Minnesota Multiphasic character Inventory-2 (MMPI®-2) is the main ordinary try on the planet for character overview. to exploit it thoroughly, pros want an authoritative resource of recommendation and suggestions on how one can administer, ranking, and interpret this try out.
This day psychometrics performs an more and more vital position in all our lives as checking out and evaluation happens from preschool until eventually retirement. This ebook introduces the reader to the topic in all its features, starting from its early historical past, university examinations, find out how to build your personal try, controversies approximately IQ and up to date advancements in checking out on the net.
Comprises on-line entry to new, customizable WJ IV rating tables, graphs, and types for clinicians Woodcock-Johnson IV: experiences, techniques, and techniques deals psychologists, clinicians, and educators an important source for getting ready and writing mental and academic experiences after administering the Woodcock-Johnson IV.
Adolescence finished danger overview: A Clinically established procedure for assisting execs provides a whole early life hazard review and remedy software in keeping with Dr. Ken Coll's 20 plus years of analysis on assessing and treating at-risk formative years. during this publication, assisting execs will locate not just quite a lot of succinct and easy-to-use tests, but in addition confirmed precious, hugely particular ways and therapy options.
- Essentials of KTEA-3 and WIAT-III Assessment (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- Neuropsychological Assessment in Clinical Practice: A Guide to Test Interpretation and Integration
- Automaticity and Control in Language Processing (Advances in Behavioural Brain Science)
- Theory and Practice of Item Response Theory (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- School-Based Behavioral Assessment: Informing Intervention and Instruction (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
- Essentials of Neuropsychological Assessment (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
Extra info for Applying Test Equating Methods: Using R (Methodology of Educational Measurement and Assessment)
Applying Test Equating Methods: Using R (Methodology of Educational Measurement and Assessment) by Jorge González,Marie Wiberg