By Nicola / Baumbach, Manuel Dümmler
Read or Download Imitate Anacreon! (Millennium-Studien / Millennium Studies) PDF
Similar literary criticism & theory books
Coyness and Crime in recovery Comedy examines the intense concentrate on coy girls in overdue seventeenth-century English comedy. performs by way of Etherege, Wycherley, Dryden, Behn, Shadwell, Congreve, Trotter, Southerne, Vanbrugh, and Pix—as good as a lot sleek scholarship approximately them—taint just about all female modesty with intimations of duplicity and illicit wish that needs to be contained.
After the overseas good fortune within the Nineties of authors equivalent to Bernhard Schlink, Marcel Beyer, and Thomas Brussig, a magnificent variety of new German-language novelists are creating a major impression. a few, like Karen Duve, Daniel Kehlmann, and Sasa Stanisic, have accomplished overseas attractiveness; a few, like Julia Franck, have received significant prizes; others, like Clemens Meyer, Alina Bronsky, and Ilja Trojanow, are actually "emerging authors" who've started to draw awareness.
First released in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- The Generation Starship in Science Fiction: A Critical History, 1934–2001
- Empiricist Devotions: Science, Religion, and Poetry in Early Eighteenth-Century England
- Gulliver’s conversion into a reasonable horse and his upcoming hate towards mankind: An investigation of Jonathan Swift’s "Gulliver’s Travels"
- Shifting Voices: Feminist Thought and Women's Writing in Fin-de-Siècle Austria and Hungary
- The Ideology of Conduct (Routledge Revivals): Essays in Literature and the History of Sexuality
- The Death-Bound-Subject: Richard Wright’s Archaeology of Death (Post-Contemporary Interventions)
Additional resources for Imitate Anacreon! (Millennium-Studien / Millennium Studies)
Imitate Anacreon! (Millennium-Studien / Millennium Studies) by Nicola / Baumbach, Manuel Dümmler