By Sandra / Sommer, Roy Heinen
Read Online or Download Narratology in the Age of Cross-Disciplinary Narrative Research (Narratologia) PDF
Similar literary criticism & theory books
Coyness and Crime in recovery Comedy examines the extreme specialize in coy ladies in past due seventeenth-century English comedy. performs through Etherege, Wycherley, Dryden, Behn, Shadwell, Congreve, Trotter, Southerne, Vanbrugh, and Pix—as good as a lot smooth scholarship approximately them—taint just about all female modesty with intimations of duplicity and illicit wish that needs to be contained.
After the foreign luck within the Nineties of authors corresponding to Bernhard Schlink, Marcel Beyer, and Thomas Brussig, a magnificent variety of new German-language novelists are creating a major impression. a few, like Karen Duve, Daniel Kehlmann, and Sasa Stanisic, have completed foreign attractiveness; a few, like Julia Franck, have gained significant prizes; others, like Clemens Meyer, Alina Bronsky, and Ilja Trojanow, are actually "emerging authors" who've all started to draw realization.
First released in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Puzzles and Epiphanies (Routledge Revivals): Essays and Reviews 1958-1961
- The Plants of Middle-earth: Botany and Sub-creation
- C. L. R. James in Imperial Britain (C. L. R. James Archives)
- Postmodern Belief: American Literature and Religion since 1960 (20/21)
- Good vs. Evil in Harry Potter
- Wilde Style: The Plays and Prose of Oscar Wilde (Studies In Eighteenth and Nineteenth Century Literature Series)
Extra resources for Narratology in the Age of Cross-Disciplinary Narrative Research (Narratologia)
Narratology in the Age of Cross-Disciplinary Narrative Research (Narratologia) by Sandra / Sommer, Roy Heinen