By Larry R Price
Read or Download Psychometric Methods (Methodology in the Social Sciences) PDF
Similar psychological testing & measurement books
Quick collect the information and abilities you would like toconfidently administer, rating, and interpret the MMPI®-2 The Minnesota Multiphasic character Inventory-2 (MMPI®-2) is the main favourite try out on this planet for character overview. to exploit it appropriately, pros want an authoritative resource of recommendation and assistance on easy methods to administer, ranking, and interpret this attempt.
At the present time psychometrics performs an more and more vital position in all our lives as trying out and evaluate happens from preschool till retirement. This ebook introduces the reader to the topic in all its points, starting from its early background, college examinations, easy methods to build your individual attempt, controversies approximately IQ and up to date advancements in trying out on the net.
Contains on-line entry to new, customizable WJ IV rating tables, graphs, and kinds for clinicians Woodcock-Johnson IV: stories, concepts, and techniques bargains psychologists, clinicians, and educators a necessary source for getting ready and writing mental and academic stories after administering the Woodcock-Johnson IV.
Early life finished danger evaluate: A Clinically demonstrated process for assisting execs provides an entire early life threat review and remedy software in response to Dr. Ken Coll's 20 plus years of analysis on assessing and treating at-risk adolescence. during this ebook, aiding execs will locate not just a variety of succinct and easy-to-use exams, but in addition confirmed important, hugely particular ways and therapy thoughts.
- Using Drawings in Clinical Practice: Enhancing Intake Interviews and Psychological Testing
- Quantitative Psychology Research: The 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Essentials of WPPSI-IV Assessment (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- Zulliger Test. La tecnica proiettiva di Hans Zulliger nella diagnosi di personalità. Caratteristiche, dati normativi e applicazioni (Strum. lavoro psico-sociale e educativo) (Italian Edition)
- Psychology Express: Statistics in Psychology (Undergraduate Revision Guide)
Additional info for Psychometric Methods (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
Psychometric Methods (Methodology in the Social Sciences) by Larry R Price