By Jeff A. Weekley,Robert E. Ployhart
Situational Judgment Tests advances the technology and perform of SJTs via selling a theoretical framework, offering an knowing of top practices, and developing a study time table for future years. at present, there is not any different resource that gives the sort of entire remedy of situational judgment testing.
Key good points of this booklet include:
- chapters wealthy with theoretical insights and destiny learn possibilities;
- numerous implications for bettering the sensible functions of SJTs, which come with not just SJT improvement and scoring, but additionally operational matters affecting try out management and interpretation;
- comprehensive summaries of released and unpublished SJT study; and
- chapters that tackle subject matters which are well timed and present, corresponding to matters related to the foreign program of SJTs and technological considerations.
This textual content is proper for teachers, practitioners, and scholars of human source administration, organizational habit, administration, and industrial/organizational psychology. This publication is new in SIOP's Organizational Frontiers sequence, guides of the Society of commercial and Organizational Psychology.
Read Online or Download Situational Judgment Tests: Theory, Measurement, and Application (SIOP Organizational Frontiers Series) PDF
Best psychological testing & measurement books
Fast collect the information and abilities you wish toconfidently administer, rating, and interpret the MMPI®-2 The Minnesota Multiphasic character Inventory-2 (MMPI®-2) is the main commonly used attempt on the earth for character overview. to exploit it appropriately, pros desire an authoritative resource of recommendation and assistance on the best way to administer, rating, and interpret this attempt.
At the present time psychometrics performs an more and more very important function in all our lives as checking out and evaluation happens from preschool till retirement. This e-book introduces the reader to the topic in all its features, starting from its early background, university examinations, how one can build your individual attempt, controversies approximately IQ and up to date advancements in trying out on the web.
Comprises on-line entry to new, customizable WJ IV rating tables, graphs, and types for clinicians Woodcock-Johnson IV: stories, suggestions, and methods deals psychologists, clinicians, and educators a necessary source for getting ready and writing mental and academic reviews after administering the Woodcock-Johnson IV.
Early life complete threat evaluation: A Clinically validated procedure for assisting execs offers an entire early life danger evaluate and remedy software in keeping with Dr. Ken Coll's 20 plus years of study on assessing and treating at-risk formative years. during this publication, assisting execs will locate not just quite a lot of succinct and easy-to-use checks, but in addition confirmed useful, hugely particular methods and therapy suggestions.
- Handbook of Normative Data for Neuropsychological Assessment
- Practitioner's Guide to Assessing Intelligence and Achievement
- The Rorschach in Multimethod Forensic Assessment: Conceptual Foundations and Practical Applications
- La diagnosi testologica. Test neuropsicologici, test d'intelligenza, test di personalità, testing computerizzato: Test neuropsicologici, test d'intelligenza, ... (Psicologia clinica) (Italian Edition)
Additional resources for Situational Judgment Tests: Theory, Measurement, and Application (SIOP Organizational Frontiers Series)
Situational Judgment Tests: Theory, Measurement, and Application (SIOP Organizational Frontiers Series) by Jeff A. Weekley,Robert E. Ployhart